Since my note last week, many of you have registered on the website (now also known by the easy-to-remember www.zebra.anatexis.net). From now on, we'll use our group forum on the website for our communication. As March 1 and 2 approach, here are some things to think about:
- can you please let the group know a bit about yourself and where you are located?
- are there people in Saskatoon Craik and other centres who would like to get involved in coordinating local activities? Aside from geographic coordination, are there people who would like to get involved in sector coordination?
- are there other people who you would like to bring into the group in order to increase our representation and scope?
- do you have any ideas (to showcase this group) for the celebration on March 1 and 2?
- what ESD activities can we inventory as part of our mandate?
Daryl H. Hepting, Ph.D.
Associate Professor * Computer Science Department
University of Regina
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada S4S 0A2
email@example.com * http://www.cs.uregina.ca/~hepting
tel: (306) 585-5210 * fax: (306) 585-4745
cell: (306) 596-6312