The following documents pertain to RCE Saskatchewan's engagement with the Common Ground Drainage Diversion Project seeking to divert water from the Quill Lakes basin into the north end of Last Mountain Lake.
(1) Letter from Calling Lakes Ecomuseum to Hon. Scott Moe, Saskatchewan Ministry of Environment, June 15, 2017
(2) Reply from Hon. Scott Moe to Calling Lakes Ecomuseum, July 26, 2017
(3) Saskatchewan Ministry of Environment rejection of need for Environmental Assessment, determination of September 8, 2017
(4) RCE Saskatchewan Letter to Federal Ministry of Environment and Climate Change requesting Environmental Impact Assessment, Nov. 19, 2017
(5) RCE Saskatchewan Letter to Federal Ministry in response to request for input on whether to conduct Federal EIA, Nov. 24, 2017
(6) Reply from Canadian Environmental Assessment Agency, January 24, 2018